Directed by Lee Zoo-young (이주영)
Screenplay by Lee Zoo-young (이주영)97min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/02/22
A man visits his family in Australia after losing everything only to find another shocking truth...
Promising fund manager Jae-hoon is at the brink of losing everything when his company goes bankrupt. Overwhelmed by despair, he takes an impulsive trip to Australia where his wife Soo-jin and his son Jin-woo live for his son's education. Upon arrival, Jae-hoon finds his wife and son living ever so happily in his absence, and becomes suspicious of affectionate relationship between his wife and her Australian neighbor Kris. Startled by the situation, Jae-hoon decides to watch them from a distance instead of approaching them and eventually witnesses the evidence of Soo-jin's affair. As his trip nears its unexpected end, Jae-hoon gets a chance to look back on his life and finally confront a shocking truth that shatters what he has stood for.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.