Directed by Lee Seung-won-I (이승원)
Screenplay by Lee Seung-won-I (이승원)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/11/09
This black and white film with a 4:3 aspect ratio unfolds following an abnormal couple. An eight-minute long take intro doesn’t show the main character’s face, but shows the other woman’s face, who keeps asking questions. One of the private institute’s teachers interrogates the woman, seemingly a cleaning woman there. Is it true that she slept with one of the male teachers whenever they eat out? Is it also true that she was taken pictures? She answers yes. Another main character is one of the private institute’s male teachers. He phones the Dasan Call Center and talks nonsense, saying that the dog next door stares at him every day, so do something about it. A woman and man with psychological problems meet and carry out some bizarre acts. These two, unable to communicate with the world, fail to communicate with each other too, evoking a strange sadness in the audience. NAM Dong-chul)
20th Busan International Film Festival (2015) - New Currents
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.