Screenplay by Min Byeong-hoon (민병훈)88min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/__/__
Early one morning in Gangnam, three grim-faced individuals get into a black van. They will face their final moments in life in a secluded countryside motel. In the hushed silence of the motel room, the three are set to spend their farewell night, telling his or her life story to the others, each with a pillcontainer in front of them. At some point, a mysterious attraction leads them onto an illusory journey beyond time and space, following the pianist Kim Sun-wook’s footsteps. The dreamy piano melody keeps sounding in the distance, in different spaces of Mother Nature, along old European streets, and in concert halls. Can music save the three, each driven to their catastrophe by the shackles of present reality and the fractures of the past, and restore their will to live? Director Min Byeong-hoon, after "I'm Feng", a film about Chinese artist Feng Zhengjie, planned this film as part of a series on artists, this time focused on the charms of music.
22nd Busan International Film Festival
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Making Video 1
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.