Directed by Li Jun (李骏)
Screenplay by Ding Xiao-Yang (정소양)100min | Release date in South Korea : _Never released in theatres
"Tik Tok" is a Korea-China co-production.
Gwak-ji is under stress after he loses everything to sports betting and suffers from a disability and manic-depression. He is talking to his Chinese shrink Yang-si when Korean police come down on him. They arrest him for threatening and kidnapping the wife of Lee-wi, a striker who is playing in the Korean-Chinese Asian Cup finals. They interrogate him when they hear Yang-si helped him plant a bomb somewhere. In the end, Kang Seung-joon places a bet with Gwak-si regarding the location of the bomb.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.