Directed by Kim Hyun-seung (김현승)116min | Release date in South Korea : 2017/11/09
Sejun lives in a small suburban city with his sickly mother, incompetent father, and an elder brother. Sejun has a crush on Sukyung and one day, he finds out that Sukyung is pregnant by his best friend, Jinyoung. Sejun shares this secret with Sukyung and feels he has to protect her. This is the story of a 16-year-old boy who takes shelter from his own family troubles by becoming involved with a girl’s secret.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.