Directed by Jang Yong-woo (장용우)
Screenplay by Yumiko Inoue (井上由美子)103min | Release date in South Korea : 2009/11/12
"19-Nineteen" is a co-production between South Korea and Japan
This coming-of-age drama stars T.O.P. (Choi Seung-hyeon) and Seung Ri ― members of the popular K-pop band Bing Bang. Caught up in suspicions over the death of a 19-year-old girl, three teenagers decide to run away together, learning to trust one another while at the same time discovering the truth about the case. The trip turns into a soul-searching experience.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
|CJ Entertainment (CJ Entertainment)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.